- Alumina Cement - Imported
The Advantage of High Alumina Cement isInitial & Final Setting Time of the Cement Highly Increase, is an inorganicmaterial that form a dense texture when it reacts with water and has aexcellent refractory, quick hardening property and resistance to chemicalattacks. It is specified that total alumina content should not be less than 32percent and the ratio by weight of alumina to the lime should be between 0.85and 1.30. This cement is known by the trade names of Cement Master.
- High Alumina Cement Has Low pH
- It has High Refractoriness
- It has High Durability in Sulfuric Acid
- It Hardens Rapidly
- It is less Reactant Than Alumina or Hydraulic Lime
- It acts as a Bonding Material When Added in Refractory Castables Becauseit forms Ceramic Bond at High Temperatures
- It has High Resistance to Chemical Corrosion.
- It is widely used also in Construction of Water pipes, sewage pipes,factory drains, coastal constructions and in factory chimneys.
Typical Applications Are:
- Floor Hardener
- Quick Waterproofing
- Self Levelling Floor Compound
- Water & Sewage Pipes
- Factory Drains
- Coastal Constructions
- Factory Chimneys Etc.
- 50kg Bags.
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 10-12 Per Week
- 1-2 Days
- Free samples are available
- All India
A-229, 2nd Floor, Kasturi Plaza, Opposite Sheetal Academy Class, Manpada Road, Dombivili East, Dombivli, Maharashtra, 421201, India