- white to off-white powders
- 806.9 Grams (g)
- Hydroxyethyl Cellulose. ... Owing to good thickening, suspending, dispersing, emulsifying, film-forming, water-protecting and providing protective colloid properties, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose has been widely used in oil exploitation, coating, building, medicine, food, textile, papermaking, polymerization and other fields.
We are the significant and worth mentioning trader and supplier of Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose. This product is carefully processed by our skilled vendors by making use of premium and high grade quality of chemical compounds and most recent and advanced techniques. We also offer the presented range in a variety of diverse packaging alternatives. Our product is utilized in industries to formulate a variety of chemicals products. The range is then presented by us is carefully examined upon a sequence of quality tests to pursue any likely defect from the product at our dealers' end.
Applications of Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose are mentioned as below :
- It provides stability, uniformity, water retaining and also a great bond. The regular dosage in the mortar is 0.2 % to 0.5 % which is calculated on the dry mortar weight.
- It is anticipated for dry mixing with other powder materials and should not be utilized for direct dissolving in water.
Packaging of Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose are mentioned as below :
- It comes in the Packing of reproducible paper bags which comes with an inside of polyethylene bag. The Net weight ranges from 25 kg. We also propose in emptying the bags from the bottom.
- The empty bags can be further reused, recycled and they can also be used for burning. In these unopened bags, the product can be stocked for quite a few numbers of years.
- In these opened bags, the humidity or dampness content of the will can be further swayed by the air dampness.
- At the temperatures which fall above 250 °C (480 °F), the burning of will takes place. At extreme temperatures and in interaction with an open flame, will burns gradually with the features of cellulose.
- Optimum quality
- No side effects
- Highly effective
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 10-12 Ton Per Week
- 1-2 Days
- Free samples are available
- All India
A-229, 2nd Floor, Kasturi Plaza, Opposite Sheetal Academy Class, Manpada Road, Dombivili East, Dombivli, Maharashtra, 421201, India