- 806.9 Grams (g)
- Hydroxyethyl Cellulose. ... Owing to good thickening, suspending, dispersing, emulsifying, film-forming, water-protecting and providing protective colloid properties, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose has been widely used in oil exploitation, coating, building, medicine, food, textile, papermaking, polymerization and other fields.
- white to off-white powder
- 160 to 220 ï¿½C
Packaging details of Methyl Ethyl Hydroxy Ethyl Cellulose are mentioned as below :
- These are packed in proliferate paper bags with an inside polyethylene bag. It is available in Net weight around 25 kg. We also recommend emptying the bags from the bottom.
- These empty bags can be easily recycled or burned. In these unopened bags, will can be put in safekeeping for quite a number of years.
- In these opened bags, the humidity content of will be swayed by the air dampness.
- At the temperatures which range from above 250 °C (480 °F), burning of will takes place. At elevated temperatures and in interaction with an open flame, will burn gradually with the features of cellulose.
Applications details of Methyl Ethyl Hydroxy Ethyl Cellulose are mentioned as below :
- It offers Consistency, water preservation and bond. The regular dosage in the mortar ranges from 0.2 % to 0.5 % which is gauged or measured on the dry mortar weight.
- It is generally anticipated for dry mixing with other powder materials and should not be utilized for dissolving in water directly.
- Optimum quality
- No side effects
- Highly effective
Cement Base Products
55000 mpa ; 100000 mpa & 180000 mpa
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 10-12 Per Week
- 1-2 Days
- Free samples are available
- All India
A-229, 2nd Floor, Kasturi Plaza, Opposite Sheetal Academy Class, Manpada Road, Dombivili East, Dombivli, Maharashtra, 421201, India