- Brown powder
- 534.5 Grams (g)
- Sodium lignosulfonate (lignosulfonic acid, sodium salt) is used in the food industry as a de-foaming agent for paper production and in adhesives for items that come in contact with food. It has antimicrobial and preservative properties, and is used as an ingredient in animal feeds.
Our company has been a remarkable entity that offers superior grade Russian Sodium LignoSulphonate to our clients. Known for its precise formulation, the provided compound is processed by hygienic processing at our advanced lab. This chemical compound is widely used as additive in petroleum products, pesticides, porcelain, etc. This Russian Sodium LignoSulphonate is available to our customers at a very reasonable market price.
- Quick adhesion, Increases fluidity of slurry
- Rapid adsorption, Helps in serial retarding
- Exact pH value , Accurate composition
- Longer Shelf life , Non-toxic and safe to use
Typical Applications Are:
25 Kg Paper Bags
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 10-12 Per Week
- 1-2 Days
- Free samples are available
- All India
A-229, 2nd Floor, Kasturi Plaza, Opposite Sheetal Academy Class, Manpada Road, Dombivili East, Dombivli, Maharashtra, 421201, India